Followers

Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Well, Let's Get Started!

I have been reading blogs now for about a year and have really enjoyed seeing everyone else's stitching.  There is so much talent out there! 

Well, I have now made the jump...this is my attempt at sharing with all of you in blogland!  Please bear with me as I make my way around and learn how this is done.

I look forward to making some new friends and sharing my stitching life with you!  Hopefully you will find some inspiration for your own stitching and encourage me on mine.

Currently, I am working on the Little House "Virtue Sampler" and am enjoying every stitch!  Of course that is only one of my works in progress...but there will be time to introduce them later.

Thanks for visiting and will visit again soon!

1 comment:

Teresa said...

Welcome to blogland. I am happy to be your first follower.
Teresa's Heartfelt Stitches