Followers

Friday, May 13, 2011

Some Progress...!

Well I am not sure what happened to my Wednesday update so I will post my finish on 'Virtue Sampler' again!


Sorry for the poor quality of the photo, I had to use the flash since it was late when I took the picture. This is the first finish for my Crazy 15 Challenge. It is from Little House Needleworks, 'Virtue Sampler', stitched on 28 count linen with DMC threads. I am really pleased with how it turned out!

Currently I am working on LHN 'Natures Beauty'. I found a counting error in part of what I had stitched in January, so I had to frog about half of what was stitched. Some progress was made last night and today but I will not post a picture today...it is such a cloudy day here and I know the photo would not do the piece justice.

My hubby and I are going to visit my oldest daughter this weekend! It is suppose to be stormy and rainy the entire weekend not the best for traveling but I am so looking forward to seeing my daughter and her husband that I don't care about the weather!

Hope everyone has a great weekend!

Blessings to you!

3 comments:

Margaret said...

Blogger had a problem -- major problem. lol! So a lot of posts disappeared throughout the blogging land. They're supposedly going to get them back up again. We'll see, I guess. I do love your LHN piece. Just like I did before. lol!

Sally said...

Your LHN finish is beautiful. There is something rather special about these designs :)

Deb said...

It looks wonderful!!

Blogger has been having major problems and I think that a lot of people lost posts! Hopefully they've got the problem taken care of.

Hope you had a nice visit with your daughter. The weather was stormy and rainy here too. Not nice Spring weather at all!